------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Online Travel Business Blog: OBAMA, CLINTON AND YTB: WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OBAMA, CLINTON AND YTB: WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON



BARAK OBAMA HAS CLINCHED DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION! Even now, Hillary is still hanging on! What POSSIBLY could Obama and Clinton have in common? Keep reading....

I am an AMERICAN, and as an American Citizen who has lived outside the country (I lived in Ghana located in West Africa for four years), I am very thankful and grateful to be an American. As a Black American and a Democrat to boot, I am so very proud to know that Sen. Barak Obama has TODAY, clinched the Democratic nomination for President of the United States of America. What a wonderful day this is!

This year has been like no other, and I can honestly say that I have been engaged in watching, supporting and participating in the primary campaigns like never before! My television practically stays on CNN News or MSNBC Headline News because these two stations are known as America’s Election Headquarters and provide relentless election coverage. But what does all this have to do with Senators Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton and YTB Travel? You’d be surprised.

One thing that I have noticed as I’ve watched the election coverage of these two candidates (with Obama now being the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party), is that Obama is appealing because of his being a “change agent”, and Clinton is appealing because of her tenacity. Barak, by his very personhood (his mixed African and White American heritage, his international upbring and his accomplishments of being the first person of African-American heritage to become president of the Harvard Law Review) exemplifies CHANGE. Hillary is fierce contender on every front. One must respect her "no holds barred", "never call it quits" attitude. No matter the odds against her or the challenges that face her, she simply does not and will not quit, and even in losing (which in all our lives is sometimes inevitable), she does so as a winner. These characteristics are not only true of the candidates, but these characteristics also characterize YTB Travel and Cruises and the YTB Travel Network.

YTB As A Change Agent: YTB was founded in 2001. It was a time of change. Travel bookings were moving from the traditional travel agent who worked out of brick and mortar facilities to the Internet. YTB capitalized on this trend by establishing a turnkey, home-based online travel business that allowed ordinary people like you and me, to join the business and with very little training, be able to encourage our family, friends and others who would be booking travel online anyway, to book their trips on our websites so that WE earn the commissions. This was BRILLIANT! But YTB didn’t stop there. YTB incorporated not only typical travel related products on the websites, but also non-traditional products that relate to travel like: a Honeymoon Registry, a Golf enthusiasts site, a site specifically for people who are Outdoors enthusiasts and even a site where you can buy a new or used car! But the real innovation was when YTB decided that its chosen marketing tool would be the business owners themselves -- by word of mouth -- they introduced something that was virtually unheard of in the travel industry. At least, if it had been tried before -- the network marketing aspect -- YTB was the first to incorporate MLM into the travel business and do so SUCCESSFULLY. Similar to Sen. Obama, YTB is never satisfied with the status quo. Obama says that we’re turning the page as Americans, from the old politics of the past. YTB is also perpetually turning the page from the old ways of doing business.

YTB also instituted change in MLM by being the first and the best in a number of other arenas, namely:

1. YTB guarantees your success with its $6000 Guarantee "Success From Home" Magazine Program!
2. YTB pays out bonuses from $1,000 to $1,000,000 (a first in MLM)!
3. YTB has a Bill of Rights that ensures that it will never change its Copyrighted Comp Plan!

YTB As A Tenacious and Fierce Contender: It is no surprise that YTB has suffered a lot of blows. As a front-runner in the industry as in the political arena, you are a target. YTB has been targeted for destruction by traditional travel agents (TTAs) and by other “Johnny-come-lately" travel companies. These groups have tried “operation Swift Boat”, “the kitchen sink strategy”, you name it… it has been done to YTB. TTAs started petitions against YTB to try and close us down completely. Why? In the case of the traditional travel agents, they do so simply because of our chosen marketing tool. YTB Travel chooses to PAY PEOPLE on a referral basis for rather than paying millions and even billions of dollars to advertising companies. In the case of those “other” travel companies, it’s simply an issue of competitive jealousy. What they don't seem to understand is that there is no absolute competitor to YTB because there are many aspects of the YTB Travel Network that are simply unduplicated. Still, they fight us. With all this, YTB has refused to close shop, shut down or get out. YTB even lost its IATA/IATAN accreditation, but thank God, this didn't stop YTB. In fact, we didn't skip a beat. YTB RTAs can still book travel and receive commissions, AND travel at discounted rates. Instead of these things hurting YTB, we have only grown stronger and better. We know how to "take a lickin' and keep on tickin'! YTB Travel has also continued to innovate by offering more products and services that benefit both our customers and future potential YTB Travel Network Business Partners. The struggles we've faced have only sharpened us and now as always, YTB stands heads and tails above the rest.

Tonight, Sen. Barak Obama made history as the first African American to win the Democratic nomination. Hillary Clinton also made history as a female candidate, who by all standards, ran harder, further and longer than any other candidate. She is to be applauded. With all the buzz about this campaign, without a doubt, this has been a remarkable Democratic Primary! YTB Travel is making history too. Some believe that Obama and Clinton would be a Dream Ticket. Whether or not this will be the case, here’s a real Dream Ticket for you: YTB Travel & Cruises and the YTB Travel Network . If you are looking for a real business that has a very low start-up fee, unbelievably low monthly overhead, franchise-like support and a compensation plan that can absolutely revolutionize your financial life, you cannot miss with YTB. YTB Travel is the perfect formula for a solid home-based business operation. YTB offers all you need to be successful in business. As your TEAM LEADER, I will offer you the kind of support, tools and strategies that will help you build a solid and sustainable business whether your choice is to market it online, offline or both. Join YTB Today!
**********************************************************

Regina Osei is a successful mentor and coach who teaches her YTB Team members and other business owners how to succeed in business and how to market their businesses using diverse strategies and approaches both online and offline. If you are interested in starting your own online travel business and want the benefit of a mentor who is committed to your success, join our team today at http://regina.vacationmedia.net. If you have questions, e-mail me at: reginaosei@gmail.com or call 901-221-1630(1)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that the Clinton Campaign was using an RTA for their travel? Is this true?

Walt

http://godandytb.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What happens to YTB if Barak Obama loses the election in November?

The Business & Travel Blog said...

Here's a better question: What happens if he WINS?

The Business & Travel Blog said...

Hi Walter,

You know... with the pace in which YTB is growing, I wouldn't doubt it! If you find out for certain whether it is true or not, let me know. Thx, ro

The Business & Travel Blog said...

This morning I awakened to read a very nasty note from one of Hillary's suppporters who hates Obama. What they seem to fail to understand is that both of these people are politicians and both are Democrats. While they have some differences, I'm sure, in values and beliefs, they are more connected than they are disconnected. This supporter is angry with the way the primary elections turned out. Well, that's understandable. We all want our candidate to win. They fault Obama for some of the ugliness that was a part of the primary season. What they don't seem to understand is that THAT was the PRIMARY SEASON. That's pretty much how they are. There is ugliness. It's not Obama's fault nor Hillary's fault completely. They are party to a system that is faulty. After the primaries, everybody on all sides works to come back together and to support the party.

Read below for Hillary's letter to her supporters sent out today:

Dear Regina,

I wanted you to be one of the first to know: on Saturday, I will hold an event in Washington D.C. to thank everyone who has supported my campaign. Over the course of the last 16 months, I have been privileged and touched to witness the incredible dedication and sacrifice of so many people working for our campaign. Every minute you put into helping us win, every dollar you gave to keep up the fight meant more to me than I can ever possibly tell you.

On Saturday, I will extend my congratulations to Senator Obama and my support for his candidacy. This has been a long and hard-fought campaign, but as I have always said, my differences with Senator Obama are small compared to the differences we have with Senator McCain and the Republicans.

I have said throughout the campaign that I would strongly support Senator Obama if he were the Democratic Party's nominee, and I intend to deliver on that promise.

When I decided to run for president, I knew exactly why I was getting into this race: to work hard every day for the millions of Americans who need a voice in the White House.

I made you -- and everyone who supported me -- a promise: to stand up for our shared values and to never back down. I'm going to keep that promise today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life.

I will be speaking on Saturday about how together we can rally the party behind Senator Obama. The stakes are too high and the task before us too important to do otherwise.

I know as I continue my lifelong work for a stronger America and a better world, I will turn to you for the support, the strength, and the commitment that you have shown me in the past 16 months. And I will always keep faith with the issues and causes that are important to you.

In the past few days, you have shown that support once again with hundreds of thousands of messages to the campaign, and again, I am touched by your thoughtfulness and kindness.

I can never possibly express my gratitude, so let me say simply, thank you.

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Unknown said...

This has been an exciting period in political history. Hillary is a senator in my hometown NY. She had made remarkable strides here in NY. I am proud for her to be my senator. I am equally proud of Obama. Looking at where he came from, out of nowhere to be the now presumptive democratic nominee. I wish my father was alive to see witness this day.
I know for sure that I will be voting for Obama in November. In fact my whole family will be voting. My twin sons will be eligible to vote for the first time. How historic is that.

As for the bitter poster all I can say is that we all have to get on te same page. There are many disappointed Hillary supporters in NY. We loved her ere. The NY political machine was sold out to Hillary! As Charles Rangel said, its now time to mve on.